(1) B. Franklin: A good conscience is a continual Christmas.
(2) There’s a fine line between growing a beard and simply not shaving…
(3) Cool Daddy’s wife tells him: Remember when you went duck
hunting last weekend? One of the ducks wants you to call her…
(4) Cool Daddy got a letter in the mail from the Get-a-Life
Foundation…asking if he’d be interested in donating his.
(5) B. Franklin: A learned blockhead is worse than an ignorant one.
(6) > > > My wife’s philosophy: Anything’s better if it’s brisk. < < <
(7) Brother-in-law Ray’s always there when you need him…
he’s never any help, but he’s always there…
(8) I went to a college so small, we didn’t
have any traditions…well, except for that…
(9) IMHO…the more excuses you have, the less likely any are true…
(10) B. Franklin: A man wrapped up in himself makes a small bundle.
(11) I know it’s a long way off…but Rocktober is followed by Snowvember.
(12) Found an old video tape called “Working Out
with Dumbbells, starring Beavis and Butt-head.”
(13) B. Franklin: Anger is never without a reason, but seldom a good one.
Still yet Another in the seemingly endless takes on the Super Hero craze of the 1960s.
See more at today’s Deep Fried Hoodsie Cups…link to right under Blogroll.