(1) In my will, I’m gonna leave everybody all my passwords, what the heck?
(2) Thomas Jefferson advised: When you reach
the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on!
(3) > > > The truth about children: You raise them to let them go. < < <
(4) You Might Be a Baby Boomer If…you remember when
the common cure for extreme boredom was to cut out paper-dolls…
(5) » » » » » THIS IS MY INDOOR VOICE!!!!!!!!!… « « « « «
(6) The Most Interesting Man in the World…when in Rome, the Romans do as he does.
(7) …FYI…Dos Equis was first brewed in Mexico in the
late 1890’s by a German who named it in honor of the
20th century…which is why the label has XX…dos equis.
(8) Louis Grizzard claimed: Cookie pieces contain no calories…
the process of breaking the cookie into pieces causes calorie leakage.
(9) …he also said: I don’t think I’ll ever get married again…instead,
every 5 years or so, I’ll find a woman I don’t like and give her a house…
(10) µµµµµµµµµµ sez the cow…(Latin alphabet…there was a
Beach Party movie where the college frat brothers were “moo-moo’s”)
(11) Door company’s motto: With us, you can walk thru walls!
(12) For sale on Ebay…credit card receipt signed by George
Washington… yeah, they had credit cards…they were made
of wood…instead of swiping it, you hit it with a mallet… 😉 😉
(13) On stage, comic Emo Phillips once said: How many
of you have telekinetic powers? Raise my hand…
Answer from yesterday…Yes, there really is such a thing as a “yellow-bellied sapsucker” and that’s it on the left…on the right, the real bristle-thighed curlew….what was the other one I mentioned? Oh yeah, the rose-breasted pushover…still looking for that one…